RING SIZE GUIDE
Whether you want to know the size of your ring finger or simply an existing ring, we have made things simple. Here is your fail-safe guide to finding your ring size from the comfort of your home.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- Consider the width of the band, a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to buy a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- Ensure that your ring sizer fits comfortably, snug enough so that so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Do not measure your hands when they are cold, they may have shrunk up to half a size.
- Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell so refrain from measuring your ring size after any champagne and canapé filled evenings.